Event 3: DESMA 9 Final Review Session

For my final event for the quarter, I attended the DESMA 9 course final review session held in the EDA room at Broad. After hearing about the advise provided to us by Professor Vesna and the course TAs, I have come up with the following schedule in preparation for this week.

Quiz + Blog Summary Preparation

Monday, June 5th -

Review course materials from weeks 1-3 (Two Cultures, Math/Robotics + Art). Compile blog submission from these weeks, along with the event 1 blog, into the blog summary.

Tuesday, June 6th -

Review course materials from weeks 4-7 (Medtech/Biotech/Neurosci + Art). Compile blog submissions from these weeks, along with the event 2 blog, into the blog summary.

Wednesday, June 7th -

Review course materials from weeks 8 and 9 (Nanotech/Space + Art). Compile blog submissions from this weeks into the blog summary.

Thursday, June 8th -

Create a short review sheet based on a summary of each week's topics. Final studying preparation for the quiz.

Friday, June 9th -

Take the final quiz.


Final Paper Preparation

For the final paper, I found the final week's topic on space and art to be the most profound/interesting to me. While I am still debating a few key ideas, I have come up with a shortlist of topics from which I will choose one (hopefully by Monday, 6/5) to write on.

- How the design and appearance of spacecraft has influenced depiction of space in the modern-day
- The influence of the Space Age as a whole on technological culture today
-  Why our fascination with space?

Comments